How do I create a blog post?
Here are some steps to run you through adding a blog post;
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Posts > Add New
- Name your new blog post
- Add an optional subtitle
- Write or paste the body of the post into the main content section
- Finally, if you have an image associated to the testimonial, you have the option to upload an image at the bottom of the page. (Please note: to keep your images looking their sharpest we advise that the photo be a minimum of 768x768px and in a 4x3 ratio. For further guidance on images please refer to our photography guide)
- Click the blue Publish button to put it live
Why isn’t my blog post showing?
You may have accidentally created a Content page here instead of a blog post. To fix this, you'll need to remove the content page you've created and then create a blog post.
This article will run you through adding a Blog Post.
If you have created the post correctly, you may just need to clear your cache; https://cachingexplained.com/#caching-explained
Reach out to the Support Team if you need any further assistance here.