When thinking about what can be changed on your website, it's important to distinguish between a content change and a structural change.
Siteloft has built the content management system to allow all our clients control over the content on their website. However, due to the fact that our templates are built on a system which pushes out updates to all clients, structural changes to the website cannot be made, as we must ensure our websites remain responsive at all times.
Examples of structural and content changes:
Examples of Structural Changes
- Moving the position of the logo on the homepage
- Making the staff profile image box larger
- Having two colour tones in the header
Example of Content Changes
- Changing the home page image
- Adding a new staff profile image
- Adding a new agency profile