Changing the style of your 'Under Offer' and 'Sold' banners
An 'Under Offer' or 'Sold' banner will appear on your listing when it goes under offer or is sold. This information feeds in from your CRM. Alternatively, you can add the banner manually through Wordpress.
To make it easy for your visitors to navigate through the listings on your website and quickly find what they need, 'Sold' banners are red, and 'Under Offer' banners are black by default.
You have three different styles to choose from:
- Strip: The Strip option is the default option. This shows your banner as a strip across the bottom.
- Ribbon: The Ribbon option shows your banner as a diagonal strip across the top left hand corner.
- Flag: The flag style shows your banner as a bookmark in the top left hand corner.
To change your banner style:
- Log on to WordPress by adding '/wp-admin/' to the end of your agency's URL and entering your details
- From the Dashboard, click the Siteloft tab on the left
- Click the Single Listings tab across the top
- You'll notice a Sold/Under Offer banner style drop-down menu - choose your banner style
- Click Save settings