How to add a new testimonial
Testimonials are an important part of real estate – it’s an industry built on relationships, after all. That’s why we want you to be able to show them off to prospective clients on your testimonials page and staff profiles. Prospective clients need to know how well you do your job.
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Testimonials > Add New
- Name your new testimonial - here are a few ideas for catchy titles:
- A nice extract from the text (e.g. ‘Sold in two days!’ or ‘The customer service was exceptional!’)
- The property address
- The name of the client who provided the testimonial
- Write or paste the body of the testimonial into the main content section
- For longer testimonials, you may want to include an excerpt of one or two of the best sentences to ensure your testimonial is easily readable on the Testimonials Page
- Add the name of the client under Testimonial Author and assign the testimonial to the correct agent (and agency if you are running a multi-office website)
- Finally, if you have an image associated to the testimonial, you have the option to upload an image at the bottom of the page (Please note: To keep your images looking their sharpest we advise that the photo be a minimum of 768x768px and in a 4x3 ratio. For further guidance on images please refer to our photography guide).
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.