List view is one of the styles you can use for your property gallery.
For more information on this style, check out the feature release here.
Turning List View on or off:
- Log into WordPress by adding '/sl-login' to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- On the left hand side of your dashboard you have a Siteloft tab – this opens up a new page with a few different tabs across the top
- Click Search settings
- You’ll see List View options – you now have three options; ‘List View’, ‘Galley View’ and ‘Map View’
- To turn the List View on, simply highlight it alone, or alongside the ‘Gallery View’ and/or ‘Map View’ options
- Whichever options are highlighted will appear as options on your listing search page – if you think three is too many, and only want to give your users one or two options, just highlight the ones you want
- Click Save
Vertical or horizontal attributes:
Changing the way your attributes are laid out across your List View cards is easy:
- Beneath Default, you’ll notice the Enable alternative layout for List View (Vertical Attributes) checkbox
- Ticking this box places your attributes horizontally across the top of the screen
- Keeping this box unticked puts your attributes vertically down the right hand side
- Click Save