To add Imagery:
Obviously, when selling property there’s nothing more important than a lot of quality imagery. As well as the property gallery that you’ve populated above, you might like to include some photographs or renderings directly on the page. You can add images in full or half-width.
- From your project page, click Add Row under the Add a content block section
- Choose Images
- Click the Add row > Images button under Images
- Click Add image
- Choose your image from the Media Gallery
- Select the width (‘Full’ or ‘Half’ width; see below)
- Click Update/Save Draft/Publish
NOTE: Unless you are adding two half-width images, we recommend creating a whole new Images Section for more imagery to allow you to reshuffle them to fit your desired layout.