How to create a new project
To add a new Project:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Projects > Add New
- Insert the project/ development name of your new project in the ‘Enter title here’ field
- Fill out your project’s image gallery by selecting images from the media gallery by pressing the Add to gallery button under the Project images section
- Add your project logo by clicking the Add image button under the Project Logo section
- Select your logo background/project brand colour in the colour picker under the Project Logo Background Colour section
- Select which stage your project is in from the drop down menu under the Stage heading. You can choose between ‘Current’, ‘Future’ or ‘Complete’. Remember to update this throughout the progress of your project.
- In the Status field, add the status of your project. This might be ‘Under construction’ or ‘Selling now’, for example.
- Fill out the key contact/ building details in the Project Details section
- Click Save Draft to save your progress
- If you do not wish to add any Advanced Content (see below) click Publish