You may want to add a new sold, or current listings page to your website at some stage.
To add a new listings page
Decide what type of listings page you'd like to add (e.g. sales commercial or rentals leased) and go to your website and search for said page using the search filter.
- Once you have searched for the new listings page you'd like to add to the website, copy the URL of the site with everything after the '.com' (e.g; /listings?type=residential&type...)
- Log into Wordpress by adding '/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click Appearance > Menus
- Select the menu you'd like to edit (main menu or unified main menu depending on your heading type)
- Add a new Custom Link by pasting in the URL you've just copied
- Give the listings page a title
- Drag and drop the new listings page to where you'd like it to be displayed on the site
- Click Save Menu
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.