How do I add videos to my website?
Siteloft has a dedicated videos page which automatically from YouTube. Once you’ve set up your YouTube Channel, to start linking your videos to your website simply:
- Log into WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, head to Pages > All Pages
- You’ll notice a new page titled Videos – click into this
- You’ll notice a YouTube Videos section
- Add your YouTube username under YouTube Username
- Add your YouTube channel’s ID under YouTube Channel ID (optional - we'll take care of it if you don't know what this is)
- You also have the option to add some text in the Content section or change the title to something other than Videos at the top of the page if you like
- Click Update
Need more help? Check out our help centre for a more detailed explanation.
Still not what you're looking for? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org