How to manage what is displayed on the staff profile page
Staff have the option to decide what information is displayed or hidden on their staff profile page.
What can be hidden:
- Mobile number
- Personal number
- Agency number
- Open homes and auctions
- Contact form
- Agency address
To manage your display settings:
- Login to WordPress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your agency's URL and entering your details
- From the Dashboard go to Staff Members > All Staff Members > Select Staff Member
- Scroll down to the Display settings section
- Manage what you'd like displayed by ticking the appropriate box
- Hit the blue Publish button when adding a new staff member, or Update button when editing an existing staff member
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.