Rate My Agent Widgets
To set up your very own personalised Rate My Agent widget on your website, you'll need to request some code from the Rate My Agent support team.
Just follow the link below for the instructions on how to get that HTML code.
Click on the link here --> https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/blog/how-to-set-up-review-widgets
After you've received those widget code blocks, just follow the steps below to set up the widgets on any Content Page, Agency Page or Staff Profile Page.
To insert a Rate My Agent Widget onto a page:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard head to Agency Profiles > All Agency Profiles
- Select the name of the agency or office you’d like to edit
- Scroll down to the Content section
- Ensure that the tab for Text editing is selected
- Paste the code from Rate My Agent into the content text field
- Hit the blue Update button to save
You'll now be able to see the widget on the live content page. You can also perform these same steps on the Staff Profile pages and Content Page.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.