Changing the search style for your property gallery
The way your visitors find their home on your website is important - that's why we've given you three different styles of search to choose between:
- Fixed sidebar
Default and Fixed sidebar are similar - as you can open and close the sidebar from the Default option by clicking More options and X. The Fixed sidebar option, however, keeps the sidebar static.
Changing your search style
Choosing and changing styles is easy, and can be done whenever the mood takes you – feel free to try them all.
- Log into WordPress by adding '/wp-admin/' to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click the Siteloft tab in the sidebar
- You’ll see some tabs up the top; click Search Settings
- You'll see a Search Type dropdown menu with three options:
- Price-slider (the price-slider and the filter button)
- Default (the top menu and sidebar)
- Fixed Sidebar (just the sidebar)
- Choose your search style
- Click Save