Changing the default style of your property gallery
Although users can easily switch back and forth between the List, Map and Gallery View when two or more are enabled, you have the option to decide which view is loaded automatically as default when a visitor clicks onto your listings page.
- Log into Wordpress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- Click the Siteloft tab on the right hand side of the Dashboard
- From this page, head to the Search settings tab, found along the top
- Here you’ll notice a Default list view option - this changes what will first appear when a visitor opens your listings pages
- Select the view you wish to load as default from the dropdown menu (in the image below, Gallery View has been selected)
- Click Save