The Map View is one of your options for your property gallery style.
For more information, you can read the feature release here.
Turning Map View on or off:
- Log into WordPress by adding '/sl-login' to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- On the left hand side of your dashboard you have a Siteloft tab – this opens up a new page with a few different tabs across the top
- Click Search settings
- You’ll see List View options – you now have three options; ‘List View’, ‘Galley View’ and ‘Map View’
- To turn the Map View on, simply highlight it alone, or alongside the ‘List View’ and/or ‘Gallery View’ options
- Whichever options are highlighted will appear as options on your listing search page – if you think three is too many, and only want to give your users one or two options, just highlight the ones you want
- Click Save