You may want to add an external link to a partner's website or to a portal login for tenants or landlords.
To add an external link
- Go to the page that you'd like to add to your website's menu and copy the URL
- Log into Wordpress by adding '/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click Appearance > Menus
- Select the menu you'd like to edit (main menu or unified main menu depending on your heading type)
- Add a new Custom Link by pasting in the URL you have just copied and give the external link a title
- Drag and drop the new listings page to where you'd like it to be displayed on the site
- Click Save Menu
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.