Once you've created a new content page on your website, you'll want it to be added to your main menu and easily accessible to people browsing your website.
To add a new content page
- Log into Wordpress by adding'/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click Appearance > Menus
- Select the menu you'd like to edit (main menu or unified main menu depending on your heading type)
- Select the new page you'd like to add from either the Most Recent or View All tab and click Add to Menu
5. The menu item will appear at the bottom of the screen - you can then drag and drop the item where you'd like it to appear in the menu
6. You can change a page title by clicking on the downwards arrow of the menu item and changing the navigation label
7. Hit the blue Save Menu button to save your new menu item
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.