To change the menu on your website:
- Log in to WordPress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your website's URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard go to Appearance > Menus
- Select a menu to edit
- Select Unified Main Menu (Unified Menu Location) to enable the drop-down menu
- Select Main Menu (Main Menu Location) to enable the Hamburger menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view Menu Settings
- Under Theme Locations:
- Select Unified Menu Location for the drop down menu
- Select Main Menu Location for the hamburger menu.
To set up your drop down menu, you'll need to use the WordPress Menu Structure function. This is a simple drag and drop system. Replicate your menu, and save.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.