There are six different styles you can choose between for your individual listing pages.
Full screen gallery
Full width image
To change between them, simply:
- Log into Wordpress by adding'/wp-admin/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click the Siteloft tab on the left hand side
- Click the Single listings tab at the top of the screen
- You'll notice a Choose gallery type dropdown menu
- Choose the style you wish to enable across all your listing pages
- Click Save Settings
If choosing the Header gallery style you have the option to add padding (space between images).
To add padding:
- Click the Add gallery spacing checkbox
- Choose the colour of the padding from the Slider background colour dropdown menu ('Light', 'Dark' or 'Neutral')
- Click Save
For more information, check out the feature release.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.