Siteloft offers four different animated header styles:
- Fully stick: This is the default option. The header is fixed on screen.
- Collapsed: This option condenses On a downwards scroll. The smaller, collapsed header will remain on screen, and will only reopen to its full size when you return to the top of the page.
- Hide and seek: Disappears completely on downwards scroll, and reappears on an upwards scroll irrespective of where you are on the page.
- Natural: The header remains at the top of the page. No animations.
To change the header animation on your website:
- Log into Wordpress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your website's URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, head to the Siteloft tab on the left hand side
- Click into the Header tab
- Choose which header you'd like from the drop-down menu provided.
- Click Save settings