A featured listing is one that you especially want to advertise on your website. It can be a new listing that you want to sell fast, or a recent sale that you want to let everyone know about.
If you have the Basil, Clarence, Jasper, Oscar, Parker or Tyson templates you'll have the option to include 'featured' listings on your homepage.
To feature a listing:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Listings > All Listings
- Select the listing which you'd like to feature (See highlighted section below for a tip on this)
- Check the box Feature Listing
- Hit the blue update button to save
This step can be somewhat difficult, as finding the correct listing may be hard, especially if you have hundreds of listings. Follow the steps below to find the correct listing:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-admin/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- Hover over the site name at the top left and select Visit Site
- Navigate your way through your site to find the listing > Open the listing
- At the top of the screen you should see Edit Listing > click on Edit Listing to go to the editing screen
- You can now click the Feature Listing box as per the instructions above.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.