The favicon is the logo which appears in your browser's tab and can add some branding to your website (see image below).
You'll first need to create your favicon in .ico format (there are numerous websites online that can do this for you for free).
To add a favicon:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Media > Library > Upload your favicon to the media library (Must be a .ico image type)
- Select the item in the Media Library and copy the URL with everything after .com (shown below)
4. Go to Appearance > Customize > Misc > paste the link you have just copied into the field "Favicon for the site (preferably .ico format)"
5. Hit the blue save button.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.