If you have a new application form, property document, or resources for clients you may want to include it as a downloadable PDF from a content page on your website.
To add a PDF document to a content page
- Log into Wordpress by adding'/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click the Media tab on the left-hand side
- Upload the PDF to the media gallery
- Click into the document and select everything in the url after the '.com' (E.g. http://tyson.e1.siteloft.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Cover.pdf)
5. Go to the content page that you'd like to add the PDF to
6. Select the section of text you'd like to link the PDF and click on the link icon
7. Paste in the link you copied from the media gallery
8. Hit the blue 'Add Link' button
9. Hit the blue 'Update' button from the content page to save
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.