Content pages are an important part of your real estate website which allow you to share information with your client base. These pages may be about the community links you have, suburb profiles you operate within or even a Selling Tips page.
There is quite a lot that you can do with a Content page. The information below runs over some of the options available.
Quick Addition Buttons
The quick addition buttons are used to quickly add in media files from your Media > Library section (Images, etc). You can also add Buttons, Forms and YouTube videos.
Adding a Media item
- Click the Add Media button
- Either choose an item from your current Media Library or click the Upload Files tab to upload a new file
- Select the media item and click Insert into Post
Adding a Button
- The first field shown is for the text that will be displayed on the button
- The second field is for the link that clicking the button will take a visitor to
- Select the checkbox to open the link in a new web browser tab
Adding a Form
- Select the form that you want inserted into the page from this dropdown list
- Select the checkbox to add an overlay to the form
Adding a YouTube Video
- The first field shown is for the YouTube ID (This is found at the end of the address bar URL - ie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r24DCYY1Fcg)
- AutoPlay can be set to automatically play the clip, or not
- Hide Suggestions will either hide or display suggested videos after the current video ends