Siteloft has the ability to integrate your YouTube videos into the blog section of the website.
To add a video blog you'll need to follow the following steps:
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel
- Copy your video ID from the video's URL - this is the part which follows 'www.youtube.com/watch?v=', as is highlighted below
- Log in to WordPress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your website's URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, head to Posts > All posts, and select the blog you wish to add your video to
- In the Content section, click the Add YouTube Video button
- Paste the Video ID in the field provided
- Click Insert
- You will now notice a small snippet of code has been added into the content body - as is highlighted below
- Move this text to wherever you would like the video to appear within your content
- Click Update to save
You will now have a video within your blog post:
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.