Blogs are an increasingly important tool for the highly competitive real estate industry. They allow you to connect with the community by offering relevant information to your client base. They're also a great SEO tool to utilise - bumping you up the search engine rankings.
We have a blog with a few ideas on what to write about to get you started. You can read it here.
To add a blog post:
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Posts > Add New
- Name your new blog post
- Add an optional subtitle
- Write or paste the body of the post into the main content section
- Finally, if you have an image associated to the testimonial, you have the option to upload an image at the bottom of the page. (Please note: to keep your images looking their sharpest we advise that the photo be a minimum of 768x768px and in a 4x3 ratio. For further guidance on images please refer to our photography guide)
- Click the blue Publish button to put it live
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.