You have the option to add an ‘Agency Profile’ page to your website. This is where you can keep your agency’s contact and social media details. Multi-office agencies can have two or more agency profiles to store different contact details for each office.
To add a new Agency Profile:
- Log on to WordPress by adding '/sl-login/' to the end of your agency's URL and entering your details
- From the Dashboard go to Agency Profiles > All Agency Profiles > Add New Agency Profile
You'll then need to fill in the agency details as appropriate.
- This is found at the top of the page below Edit Agency Profile.
- Type the name of the agency as you’d like it to be displayed throughout the site into the ‘Title Bar’.
- Click the blue Update button to save
- To change the header image at the top of the agency profile you’ll first need to delete the existing image that was added originally when we delivered your website by clicking the delete button in the top right hand corner of the thumbnail
- Upload your new image in the heading settings section
Agency profile information:
The agency profile page has a Content section where you can add an agency bio, mission statement, or any other description you like. To edit or add a description:
- Paste or type the new information into the Content section
- Click the blue Update button to save.
Agency address, phone number, email, fax and opening times:
To edit the company’s contact details:
- Scroll down the agency/office profile to the Details section.
- Add the contact details in as required
- Click the blue Update button at the top to save
- Scroll down to the Social settings section towards the bottom of the page
- Paste in the social media links for the agency
- Click the blue Update button at the top of the screen to save
Not what you're looking for? You can contact support at www.siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.