For Siteloft clients who use Rex as their CRM system, the Data Sync item on your WordPress dashboard allows feeding of your listings from Rex to your website.
From time to time, you might need to change an email address or a password for an existing email address. If you do this with the email address you use to access Rex, it will break the feed to your website. Not to worry - you can update your new email address/password in the backend of your website and get the feed up and running again.
To change your Data Sync credentials
- Log into Wordpress by adding'/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials (The older login URL was '/wp-admin/' - This is no longer being used)
- From the Dashboard, hover your mouse over the Data Sync tab on the left-hand side
- Select Profiles
- Find your agency in the list of profiles (in most cases yours will be the only one) and click the blue text that says Configure adapters and settings
- Note: If your password or email in Rex has recently changed, you'll only need to update the corresponding field (Username and/or Password)
- If this is the first time you're setting up your feed, make sure your details are as the information stated below. Otherwise, skip to step 7:
- The 'Adapter Type' should be Rex API Adapter
- The 'API URL' should be https://api.rexsoftware.com/rex.php
- The 'Username' should be the email address you use to log into Rex
- The 'Password' should be the password you use to log into Rex
- The 'Account ID' should be your Rex account ID. If you don't know what this is, please see the Finding your Rex ID section below
- The 'Adapter Type' should be set to Rex Post Adapter (v1)
- Once all the above has been updated, click the Update Settings buttons to save
Updating the sync frequency
You will also need to ensure you have set a frequency for automatic syncing, otherwise all syncs will need to be performed manually.
- Log into Wordpress by adding'/sl-login/ to the end of your URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard, click the Data Sync tab on the left-hand side
- Select Schedule
- Choose your frequency from the Auto Sync Settings > Frequency drop down menu. We recommend 'Hourly' as this is how often most CRMs will sync themselves.
- Click Update Settings
Finding your Rex ID
If you're unsure what your Rex ID is - please follow these steps to find it. (You will need admin credentials).
- Log into Rex
- Head to Admin > Agency settings & branding
- On the left hand side, you'll see an Account Sharing tab - click this.
- Your Agency ID will be displayed on this screen.
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.