There are further formatting options available on Content pages. You can edit how the images and text are displayed and positioned, as well as set hyperlinks for specific words/sentences.
The icons shown on the Content section are described below. Many of them work in the same way as the ones you'd see in Microsoft Word, etc.
There may be some variation though, as these icons add special coding to HTML. Some of their effects may differ from what you'd see on Word, as this is internet code being used.
- The 1st box shown above selects the size of the text in your content section. Paragraph is normal size text, while the Heading options make the text varying degrees larger.
- The B is to make text Bold.
- The I is to make text Italic.
- The 4th icon shown is to select bullet points.
- The last icon is to select numbered points.
- The 1st icon shown above is a Block quote - This allows you to highlight some text and put it in a different looking "Quotation" text.
- The next 3 icons here align your text/images - Align Left, Align Centre and Align Right.
- The last 2 icons shown are to add and remove hyperlinks to text - Just select the text and click the icon to link or unlink that text. You can add a hyperlink to both text and images.
- The 1st icon here is the Insert Read More option. This allows you to place a line that says 'Read More' - every bit of text after this is hidden until 'Read More' line this is clicked.
- The 2nd icon here allows you to make the Content section full page.
- The 3rd icon opens up the basic formatting options seen below.
- The options above all work in the same way as the ones you see in Microsoft Word. They are as follows:
- Strikethrough, horizontal line, text colour, paste, clear formatting, special character, decrease and increase indent, undo, redo, keyboard shortcuts and another insert form option.