Content pages are an important part of your real estate website which allow you to share information with your client base. These pages may be about the community links you have, suburb profiles you operate within, an 'about us' page, etc.
To add a new content page
- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website URL, and entering your login details
- From the Dashboard, go to Pages > Add New
- Insert the title of your new content page
- Type or paste in the content
- Hit the blue Publish button to save
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.