- Login to WordPress by adding ‘/sl-login/’ to the end of your website’s URL and entering your credentials
- From the Dashboard go to Appearance > Customize > Branding > Brand Colour
- Select your brand colour or paste in your new Hex colour
You can select your colour using a few different options:
- Select from the 8 common options at the bottom of the image above
- Click and drag the circle on the rainbow tile to choose the colour you wish. The slider on the right can also lighten/darken the selected colour further.
- Enter the Hex code for the colour into the text field (The section that has the #f39a30 above)
- Only have RGB colour codes? You can convert them using this site - http://www.rgbtohex.net/
Not what you were looking for? Contact support at siteloft.com/contact-us/ for more information.